The Tulsa Lawyer™ is a monthly publication of the Tulsa County Bar Association, and is distributed to its membership of over 2,300 attorneys. Additional copies are sent throughout the legal community, including the Tulsa County Courthouse, the Law Library, the Oklahoma Bar Association, and the Bar Auxiliary.
· Each paid member of TCBA will receive a monthly copy of Tulsa Lawyer and each current advertiser will receive a copy.
· If you would like to purchase a subscription call TCBA at 918-584-5243 or complete this form and mail in with your check payable to TCBA.
TULSA LAWYER™ MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION
$40 for 12 monthly issues +. Please include your delivery address in the Misc. box if it is different than your billing address.
TULSA LAWYER™ ARTICLES & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Do You Have an Idea or Article You Would Like to Submit?
Send it to the Editor: Milly Dunlap
TULSA LAWYER™ ADVERTISING RATES & SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Display Ad Requirements
All display ads must provide ONE of the following:
- 1(one) copy provided via e-mail to: email@example.com
- 1(one) copy on disk, camera ready artwork
- Accepted Formats: PDF (preferred), TIF, JPG, MS Word, Pages – Please note PDF, TIF & JPG file changes cannot be requested so please make sure your ad is exactly as it should be in dimensions.
The display ad will be published exactly as received.
If staff assistance is required or requested to prepare any display advertisement, there will be an additional “set-up” charge with $40 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum. This includes attempting to rearrange existing layout of an ad submitted.
All advertisers receive a copy of Tulsa Lawyer including the ad.
Download Tulsa Lawyer Magazine Rate Sheet Here