Tulsa County Bar Association
Lawyer Referral & Information Service
ON LINE REFERRALS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Fill in all of the requested information below in order to receive your referral. You will receive an email from us containing the name/contact information for an attorney who practices in the area of law that concerns you. It will then be up to you to contact the attorney for a phone consultation.
The referral fee is $25.
- You cannot have current legal representation for this matter.
- It is up to you to contact the attorney you are referred to and let them know you received the referral through the Tulsa County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service.
- You will receive up to 30 minutes of consultation with the attorney by phone at no additional charge.
- The initial consultation gives you time to explain your situation, find out your rights, and arrange for further legal work if necessary.
- There is no obligation that you must hire the lawyer.
- There is no obligation that the lawyer must take your case.
- Should you hire the lawyer, it will be at a rate or fee agreed upon between you and the lawyer. We cannot determine what the attorney’s fees are.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE PRO BONO ATTORNEYS.
- All information provided here and at the lawyer’s office is confidential.
- Once you have received a reply from the Lawyer Referral Service with the contact information of an attorney, the Lawyer Referral Service has completed its obligation to you.
By providing us your information and credit card information you agree to the above terms and conditions.