Tulsa County Bar Association
Lawyer Referral & Information Service
The Tulsa County Bar Association Lawyer Referral and Information Service is a long-standing program serving Tulsa County. Its primary purpose is to refer those needing legal representation, and who can afford reasonable attorney’s fees, to a licensed attorney who practices in the area of law appropriate to their needs. In cases where a lawyer referral is not appropriate other resources may be recommended. We do not provide pro bono attorney's nor do we have attorney's on staff who can answer legal questions.
If you think you have a legal problem and are not currently represented by an attorney, this is a convenient way to get matched to the right lawyer. The referral fee is only $25 and includes up to a thirty minute over the phone initial legal consultation.
During your consultation you will learn what your rights are, what legal options are available to you and, if necessary, arrange for further legal work. The referral attorney will inform you up front of the potential costs involved.
If you have trouble accessing the internet, or web page, please call the Tulsa County Bar Association office at 918-584-5243 for assistance.
Due to COVID-19 we are no longer providing in-person Lawyer Referral Services.
Monday - Thursday ONLY
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
ON LINE REFERRALS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Fill in all of the requested information on the online referral request form to receive your referral - link can be found at the bottom of the page. You will receive an email from us containing the name/contact information for an attorney who practices in the area of law that concerns you. It will then be up to you to contact the attorney for a phone consultation.
The referral fee is $25.
- This service is for those that don't already have an attorney representing them.
- It is up to you to contact the attorney you are referred to and let them know you received the referral through the Tulsa County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service. Be advised that the attorney may not be available at the time you call and will call you back within 48 hours.
- You will receive up to 30 minutes of consultation with the attorney by phone at no additional charge.
- The initial consultation gives you time to explain your situation, find out your rights and what legal options are available to you, and arrange for further legal work if necessary. Please be prepared with your questions and documents.
- There is no obligation that you must hire the lawyer and no obligation that the Lawyer must take your case.
- The consultation does not include the drafting or review of documents.
- Should you hire the lawyer, it will be at a rate or fee agreed upon between you and the lawyer. We cannot determine what the attorney’s fees are.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE PRO BONO ATTORNEYS.
- All information provided here and at the lawyer’s office is confidential.
- Once you have received a reply from the Lawyer Referral Service with the contact information of an attorney, the Lawyer Referral Service has completed its obligation to you.
By providing us your information and credit card information you agree to the above terms and conditions.