How to Keep Your Work Place Safe
Featured Speaker: C. David Shepherd - CEO of Readiness Resource Group
Please join us for this opportunity to learn from an expert! August 22nd, at the Tulsa Club Hotel.
C. David Shepherd, MBA, MPAJA, CHS-III is the CEO of Readiness Resource Group (RRG), a veteran-owner small business based in Las Vegas, Nevada and founded in 2007. RRG supports national preparedness, enterprise resilience, and critical infrastructure crisis and risk programs. Mr. Shepherd has more than 46 years experience in security, law enforcement, and crisis preparedness, as well as a published author, lecturer, and former adjunct professor at UNLV.
Mr. Shepherd's history includes the following positions:
- Retired FBI with 24 years in Counter-terrorism, Fugitives, and SWAT Operations.
- Former Co-Chairman for Resorts under the commercial Facilities Sector Coordinating Council (DHS), and which included over 100 different associations.
- Former Executive Director of Security at the Venetian Resort Hotel Casino.
- Expert Panel on Critical Infrastructure, representing Commercial properties.
- Expert Panel on Risk Assessment Methodologies.
- Partnership for Critical Infrastructure Security a White House Working Group.
- Real Estate Round Table Terrorism Working Group.
- Healthcare/Public Health Sector Joint Advisory Working Group (JAWG)
- IJIS Security and Privacy Committee.
His achievements are many including:
- Holds over 60 certifications in Risk, Security, Terrorism, and Crisis Management.
- Co-author - Active Shooter: Preparing for and Responding to a Growing Threat (2015.)
- Develops active shooter plans for companies and has taught over 300 classes on Active shooting.
- Developed Table Top Exercise for Executives specific to Active Shooting and Recovery Program.
- Developed a state of the art Risk Reduction Assessment program for Commercial businesses.
115 E. 5th Street, Tulsa, OK 74103