Tulsa Lawyer Publication Submission Guidelines
The Tulsa Lawyer is a full-color monthly publication of the Tulsa County Bar Association and is distributed to its membership of over 2,000 attorneys, the Tulsa County Courthouse Law Library, the Oklahoma Bar Association and all advertisers.
The Tulsa Lawyer accepts advertisements, articles, and announcements for products or services that have an existing or potential market in the Tulsa Legal Community. Space reservations may be requested, but no guarantee of ad placement can be made. The Tulsa Lawyer reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
DISPLAY AD REQUIREMENTS
- Click to view/download Tulsa Lawyer Magazine Ad Rates & Requirements
- Submit one copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classified ads are accepted at a charge of $35.00 for 40 words and .25 cents for each additional word.
- You can add a small picture of color logo for $10.00.
- The Tulsa Lawyer welcomes your ideas, articles, and photos that may interest our readers and the Tulsa legal community. Contact Milly Dunlap at email@example.com.
GRAPEVINE SECTION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Grapevine submissions that exceed these limits will be edited as necessary. Submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All grapevine submissions should be received by 5:00pm on the 10th of the month preceding publication (example: Jan 10 for the Feb issue).
- Tulsa Lawyer will make every attempt to include announcements received by the deadline in the next available issue. If space runs low, we will hold your announcement until the next issue. Submissions may be edited for length at our discretion.
- Firm Announcements: Firm announcements that include multiple persons should not exceed 400 words maximum.
- Individual Announcements: Individual announcements, relocation notices, award announcements, solo notices and similar items should not exceed 175 words.
- Pictures: Pictures for individuals mentioned in announcements are welcome. Please use the name of the person as the title of the picture when submitting.
Display Ad Requirements
- Accepted Formats
- PDF (preferred), TIF, JPG, MS Word, Pages – Please note PDF, TIF & JPG file changes cannot be requested so please make sure your ad is exactly as it should be in dimensions.
- The display ad will be published exactly as received
- If staff assistance is required or requested to prepare any display advertisement, there will be an additional “set-up” charge with $40 per hour, with a 1 hour minimum. This includes attempting to rearrange existing layout of an ad submitted.
- Accepted Formats: .JPG, .PNG, .TIF, 300 dpi minimum sent to email@example.com or provide a hard copy to the Tulsa County Bar Association office for scanning. Include captions & names. Photos cannot be returned w/o self-addressed stamped envelope.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
- The deadline for submissions and advertisements is 5:00 PM on the 8th of the month preceding publication. (example: January 8th for the February issue.)
- Ads accepted after this date will be published if space and time allow.