Tulsa Lawyer Publication Submission Guidelines
The Tulsa Lawyer is a monthly publication of the Tulsa County Bar Association and is distributed to its membership of over 2,000 attorneys. Additional copies are sent throughout the legal community, including the Tulsa County Courthouse, the Law Library, the Oklahoma Bar Association and all advertisers.
The Tulsa Lawyer accepts advertisements, articles, and announcements for products or services that have an existing or potential market in the Tulsa Legal Community. Space reservations may be requested, but no guarantee of ad placement can be made. The Tulsa Lawyer reserves the right to reject any advertisement.
DISPLAY AD REQUIREMENTS
- Rates and guidelines for all ads may be obtained by contacting email@example.com
- For a downloadable rate sheet, click here.
- Classified ads are accepted at a charge of $25.00 for 40 words and .25 cents for each additional word.
- Credit card payments can be made at our website www.tulsabar.com for a small convenience fee.
- The Tulsa Lawyer welcomes your ideas, articles, and photos that may interest our readers and the Tulsa legal community. Contact Milly Dunlap at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GRAPEVINE SECTION SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Grapevine submissions that exceed these limits will be edited as necessary. Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com.
- All grapevine submissions should be received by 5:00pm on the 1st of the month preceding publication (example: Jan 1 for the Feb issue).
- Tulsa Lawyer will make every attempt to include announcements received by the deadline in the next available issue. If space runs low, we will hold your announcement until the next issue. Submissions may be edited for length at our discretion.
- Firms Announcements: Firm announcements that include multiple persons should not exceed 400 words maximum.
- Individual Announcements: Individual announcements, relocation notices, award announcements, solo notices and similar items should not exceed 175 words.
- Pictures: Pictures for individuals mentioned in announcements are welcome. Please use the name of the person as the title of the picture when submitting.