To apply for the TCBF Law School Scholarship, please click on the link below for the application. Applications are due Tuesday, July 15th, 2014.
If you have any questions about the application,
please contact Barbara J. Eden, Scholarship Committee Chair, at (918) 699-4082.
TCBA Spring Member Mixer
What: TCBA Member Mixer
When: Tuesday April 8th 6:00pm-7:30pm
Where: Savastano’s Pizza- 8211 SE Regal Blvd #109 (105th & Memorial)
Sponsored by Thomson Reuters
Questions?: Please contact Kevin Cousins at 918-584-5243 ext. 222 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
18 Mar / 2014
TCBA Member NCAA Basketball Tournament Challenge
The TCBA is inviting you to participate in a Member’s only 2014 NCAA Basketball Championship Bracket contest!
- Download the 2014 NCAA Tournament bracket HERE
- Submit your completed bracket by 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 20th 2014.
- To submit your completed bracket, please email a scanned copy via email to Brandon Heimdale at email@example.com or fax your bracket to 918-592-0208.
- Free entry to a TCBA Live CLE course of your choice (up to 7 hours at Member rate).
- 1 Bottle of Wine-Engraved with TCBA logo.
- 1 Book-Building Tulsa: Lawyers at Work
How the Winner will be determined:
The winner will be selected as the TCBA member who has the highest number of correctly predicted match-up winners through all rounds of the tournament including correctly choosing the final national champions.
Questions? Please contact Brandon Heimdale at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 918-584-5243 ext. 240.
The Tulsa County Bar Association & Foundation will be closed on Monday, February 17th in observance of Presidents Day. We will reopen on Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 for normal business hours.