Small downtown AV rated law firm needs experienced OFFICE MANAGER. Must have experience with payroll, A/P and A/R, billing, employment records, HR matters, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation for outside CPA, and general office management. Need to be proficient in Timeslips, QuickBooks, Word and Excel. Salary commensurate with experience. Send resume including references to:
Tulsa County Bar Association
1446 South Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74119-3612
*Position Posted 04-14-14
Helmerich & Payne, Inc., a financially strong NYSE-listed contract drilling company, has an immediate opening for a Litigation Paralegal II. This position will primarily be responsible for assisting in-house and outside counsel with areas such as litigation and e-discovery.
Primary qualifications for this position will include:
• 5 years paralegal experience
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of legal policies and procedures
• Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality
• Excellent PC-based software application skills: Excel, Word, etc.
• Strong ability to analyze information
• Ability to organize and plan multiple activities which require close attention to detail
• Paralegal certification (preferred)
• Thorough understating of ESI
If you feel you possess the necessary qualifications and wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online at www.hpinc.com.
*Position Posted 04-15-14