Watch our Public Service Announcement!
TCBA Lawyer Referral Service
PLEASE READ: Fill in all of the requested information below in order to receive your referral. You will be contacted by our staff and provided the names/contact information of two attorneys in the area of law that concerns you. FILL IN ALL INFORMATION SO THAT WE MAY PROCESS YOUR REQUEST. You will be contacted by our staff within 24 hours, excluding weekend and holidays. The Referral Service is closed on weekends and holidays.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- There is a $25.00 referral fee paid to the Lawyer Referral Service + (All credit card payments will include a 2.75% convenience fee at checkout.)
- You do not currently have a lawyer for this matter.
- We will locate a lawyer who handles the area of law that you need. It is up to you to contact the attorney and let them know you received the referral through the Tulsa County Bar Association Referral Service. Please allow one business day after contacting the attorney’s office for them to return your call.
- You will receive a 30 minute consultation with the attorney by phone.
- There is no charge from the lawyer for this consultation.
- There is no obligation that you must hire the lawyer.
- There is no obligation that the lawyer must take your case.
- Should you hire the lawyer, it will be at a rate or fee agreed upon between you and the lawyer. We cannot determine what the attorney’s fees are. WE DO NOT PROVIDE PRO BONO ATTORNEYS.
- All information provided here and at the lawyer’s office is confidential.
- Once you have received a reply from the Lawyer Referral Service with the contact information of two attorneys, the Lawyer Referral Service has completed its obligation to you.
By providing us your information and credit card information you agree to the above terms and conditions.
The attorneys on our Lawyer Referral Service have agreed to accept consultations about the area of law that concerns you. You will receive a ½ hour consultation with a TULSA lawyer. The initial consultation gives you time to ask questions about your problem, receive legal advice, and arrange for further legal work if necessary. You are under no obligation to hire the lawyer, and if you do not have a legal problem, you will be so informed. If you do choose to hire the attorney, it will be at a fee agreed upon by you and the attorney.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE PRO BONO OR FREE ATTORNEYS.